Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/timetothrive/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-specific-content/User-Specific-Content.php on line 373
FREE initial 30-minute phone consultation for all types of service.
$150 per 50-minute session
$150 per 50-minute session*
$215 per 80-minute session* ($10 discount per session)
* ($225 per initial 80-minute session)
$60 per 50-minute session OR
$399 per 8-week group ($81 savings)
$499 per 10-week group ($101 savings)
$599 per 12-week group ($121 savings)
$225 per 80 minute session
Cash or check are accepted as payment at the time of service.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call 925-322-1681 at least 24 hours before your appointment time to avoid being charged for your appointment.
While I don’t take insurance, I can provide you with billing statements in order to pursue any out-of-network options that your insurance company might have.
Some things to consider when making the personal decision to use insurance for your therapy include the following:
- Most insurance companies cap the number of sessions covered regardless of whether the client has reached his or her goal.
- In many cases the deductibles and co-pays when using insurance might approach or even surpass out-of-pocket fees, particularly if sessions are needed beyond the capped limit.
- Virtually all insurance companies require the reporting of a diagnosis in order to reimburse service costs. In some cases they might even require more specific information with regard to your sessions in order to continue to pay benefits. I believe that clients have the right to keep such information confidential and not have it as part of their permanent medical record. Paying out-of-pocket for your sessions ensures your confidentiality. Please check with your specific insurance plan to determine your out-of-pocket expenses and limitations in service.
- Couples Counseling is rarely covered by insurance.
In many cases therapy sessions are reimbursable through Health Spending Accounts offered by your employer. Please check with your benefits department.